1. Start Advancing Your Strategies:
It’s critical for your business to implement advanced calling strategies that can keep up with the times while keeping callers engaged. A good place to start is technology that focuses on skills-based routing, state licensing, dynamic distribution via tags, hunt number distribution, and much more.
2. Dial Smarter and Faster:
Incorporate dialing options such as click-to-call, progressive dialer, and predictive dialer. Each has its own benefits that help you reach customers without getting flagged as spam.
3. Analyze Call Patterns and Call Volume:
Use an auto-dialing system that can analyze both call patterns and call volume to avoid having calls marked as spam likely.
4. Choose Spam Guru by Ricochet360:
Spam Guru is a one-of-a-kind feature that helps solve the issue of low connection rates and call blocking. It will:
- Help your call center bypass these protocols
- Enable your agents to reach more leads and convert them into customers
- Allow you to manage your outbound calling limit per number per day and evenly distribute your dialing across your pool of numbers (this also lessens the risk of your calling operation being flagged as spam likely or getting blocked numbers)
- Enable you to purchase new, clean numbers as needed, such as if numbers are flagged as spam
Additionally, Ricochet360’s robust API system validates if phone numbers have been flagged as spam or not.